Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Over it.

I just want this fruit cleanse to be donnnnneee. I'm way over it.

I'm sick of feeling sick, feeling weak, feeling awful and exhausted. I hate not being able to concentrate on homework because my mind is too foggy. I hate sitting in the law school basement and smelling fabulous foods for hours and just having to deal with it, feeling completely unfulfilled myself. I'm sick of my stomach feeling like it wants to eat itself because it's so hungry but not being able to even think about fruit without wanting to heave. My energy is low, and I can't stand it anymore.

I hate daydreaming about what I could eat tomorrow when I know all I can really have is bland, wholesome foods tomorrow. I want a freakin' pizza.

I really haven't experienced any of the positive effects of this thing that we were told about. The whites of my eyes aren't glowing... I don't feel like I'm flying through my yoga practice. I DO feel lighter - but who wouldn't after not really eating for three days!?

My best day was yesterday. Today's energy was fine, but I definitely felt my sugar drop around 6 while I was on the bus home and couldn't do anything about it. That nausea is not okay.

I am definitely proud of myself that I stuck through this til the end. Yes, I added some brown rice and nuts, but if I didn't I would've been hospitalized, I think.

Can not wait 'til tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. :(

    You're going to be okay, right? PLEASE BE OKAY. If you feel awful, please, get off this stupid diet. You can fly through yoga without any kind of special diet. I flew through my bikram yoga (at 120F temps) by eating normally (a little healthier, but still eating tons of meat and bread) and just adding more water and gatorade.

    As for the whites of your eyes glowing....screw it. Just add some white eyeshadow in the inner corners of your eyes, and it'll do the same thing. ;-)

    But aside from all this, please be well. :( You sound like this is really wearing you down, and that's no good at all. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm totally going to be okay as soon as I get some carbs in me at midnight! :) Trust me... I'm never doing this again. It seems like the antithesis of what this whole thing is supposed to be about. From now on, only balanced meals and none of this crazy diet stuff!

    ReplyDelete