Thursday, February 11, 2010

Whatchya gonna binge on?

With less than a week left of this 40 days, I've been asked over and over again, "So, when this is done, whatchya gonna go crazy and binge on?"

I've been thinking about it, and I think the answer is nothing. No binges.

The approach I've taken since the fruit cleanse has been much less intense. I've pretty much given up on long meditations, and only doing it when I have time. I've eaten ice cream every night this week, cause I want to.

I'm still doing yoga every day at the level I'm supposed to. I'm still eating healthy foods for every meal. I'm still reading my book on Christianity. I'm still doing the excavation questions and thinking about myself. I'm still not drinking caffeine and VERY limited alcohol. But I'm making it work with my lifestyle, and I'm working on the anxiety - it hasn't been a problem since I stopped the long meditation.

There's nothing I've prevented myself from having that I could binge on, really. I'm making it work for me, and that means I don't need to binge to get back something I'm missing. I'm not missing anything that big.

So no binges... except for maybe a no yoga binge. 6 days of yoga left!

No comments:

Post a Comment