Friday, January 8, 2010

Guidance


"If you don't know where you are going, you will wind up somewhere else." - Yogi Berra.

As of yesterday, I still wasn't sure what I was getting into with this program - what it would entail, how it would be structured. Today, I received a TON of guidance in my mailboxes! I'm so excited to share them I want to write about it all in one post, but I'll space it out as I explore each piece.

The program is based on Baron Baptiste's "40 Days to Personal Revolution". I ordered it from Amazon on Monday and received it today! It seems to give guidelines for each week and thoughts to provoke your meditation. I'm supposed to read the twelve laws of transformation before Sunday's first class, so I'll be indulging myself in that on this super snowy day. I'll have to balance that with some schoolwork and a date night... my first test of time management with this program. I'm excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment