Saturday, January 9, 2010

Realization

I really have to do this. Like, actually 100% do it. (This hits pretty hard after a celebratory night at Las Velas - if you have the chance to go there, GO).

After reading the introductions to Baptiste's book, it hit me that I'm ACTUALLY GOING TO GO THROUGH WITH THIS. I didn't pay a chunk of change just to get some extra yoga. I could've done that without the book, without the guidelines, without a new diet. This is a serious, six-week lifestyle change that I know I could not have successfully done a year ago, but I think I can do it now.

So I'm setting my intention. I'm actually going to do every part of the program. I'm not going to use the "oh, it's just one night" excuse when I want to go out with friends or when I'm too tired to practice. 100%, go for the gold style.

First thing to do is have a conversation with my man to let him know what I'm doing and ask for his support. I think he'll be with me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment